*Membership policies may change, so please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like the most updated policy.
Cleaning and Damage
Renter is responsible for all equipment in room, cleaning up, and for any damage to facility, including theft, breakage, staining, or other damage. Do not remove chairs, tables, or other equipment from the building.
Room must be left clean, with furniture setup as it was found. ETHERA may assess charges for damage or cleaning.
Equipment, supplies, or other products belonging to private groups may not be stored in the facility or on ETHERA’s property prior to or after the agreed rental period of time. ETHERA assumes no responsibility for personal belongings.
Courtesy to ETHERA Members and other guests
Rental attendees must be considerate of ETHERA’s members and their activities. ETHERA has the power to terminate any meeting disruptive to ETHERA’s operations. Any group asked to leave during an event because of violations of the rules, forfeits the rental fees and deposit.
Guests are prohibited from uploading files that can damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another including but not limited to; viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, candlebots, or corrupted files.
Decorations, Signage, and Flammables
Must have prior approval.
Must be prepared in advance. ETHERA Office kitchens are for members use primarily and are not designated for guests cooking or preparation of food. Alcoholic beverages must have prior approval.
No pets are allowed in the premises at any time unless they are licensed therapy animals.
Per City ordinance, no smoking is allowed on ETHERA property.
ETHERA shall have the right to cancel a reservation prior to use and will return the rental fee and deposit. ETHERA reserves the right to make additional conditions for use prior to approval of a room use application.
Guests are prohibited from using any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party;
Failing to adhere to ETHERA’s rental policy will jeopardize future access to the facilities.
MEMBERSHIP SERVICES SUMMARY
The following basic services provided by ETHERA Office are included with Membership.
- High speed internet;
- Janitorial service;
- Photocopy, printing, paper shredding, and scanning
The following are additional services that may be offered by ETHERA Office, subject to availability.
- Room Rental
ETHERA Office Members and their visitors, representatives, and Authorized Users, when on the premises or using the Services, will not:
- Disturb other Members or impair their rights to quiet enjoyment of the premises;
- Listen to radios and other such equipment except with headphones;
- Conduct phone conversations, conference calls, or video conferences in a manner that might disturb other members, and will promptly terminate or relocate such activities on notification of disturbance by another Member or a Front Desk Associate;
- Abuse the Room Policy and any fees for use (if applicable);
- Lend keys or fobs or give codes to anyone; allow a nonmember to use the space when not accompanied by Member; or cede responsibility for Members’ guests’ actions;
- Bring pets into the premises at any time unless they are licensed therapy or emotional support animals;
- Bring bicycles into the premises without written permission;
- Place any signs or lettering anywhere in the premises or the building without our consent;
- Keep any flammable or hazardous substances in the premises;
- Spam, post or download files that Member knows or should know are illegal or that Member has no rights to;
- Access any other device connected to the ETHERA Office network or the Internet that Member does not have permission to access;
- Use the Services in connection with contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited message (commercial or otherwise);
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information on or through ETHERA Office servers;
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another;
- Restrict or inhibit any other Member from using and enjoying the Services;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Service;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without the authorization or consent of the disclosing party; nor
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.