Keeping You Safe
COVID-19 RESPONSE: ETHERA
We want to protect the health and safety of our members and clients, as well as the larger community, and are committed to creating a safe environment here at Ethera. We are staying up to date with and adhering to the guidelines provided by the CDC, WHO, and local government. Here’s what we are doing to keep you safe:
- Daily deep cleaning by janitorial staff
- Ethera staff will be wiping down all high touch areas (i.e. doorknobs, light switches, countertops, kiosks, etc.)
- Hand sanitizer and wipes readily available in common areas and treatment rooms.
- Limited capacity will be enforced
- Mobile app check in allows clients to stay out of waiting area before appointment.
- Digital key access allows contactless entry
- Required face coverings in all common areas (lobby, hallway, coworking lounge) for those that are unvaccinated
- Masks are available for those who have forgotten their face covering
- Face coverings not required in treatment rooms, but highly recommended for those that are unvaccinated
- Please contact your provider directly to cancel your appointment or modify your appointment to telehealth if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, shortness of breath, dry cough, etc.). Stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Practice proper hygiene practices while at Ethera, and always wash your hands, use hand sanitizer, cover your cough or sneeze.